Swivel components can reduce the bending and movement of hoses and tubing, eliminate internal stresses and dampen vibration.
Specific and Standard Swivel Fittings
Hydraulic swivels are fluid pivot connectors. They permit relative movement and rotation and provide a sealed flow path for hydraulic media. Swivels are connected to tubes by either permanent or separable connections. They are available in various tube sizes, aluminum and stainless steel, and titanium in straight, elbow & U shaped swivel.
- Available port connections include flared, flareless, and lipseal.
- Two-piece seal design for low rotary torque and long seal life.
- Can be used with permanently swaged hose-to-tube fittings.
- Fittings designed to specific customer requirements.
- Reduce bending and movement of hoses and tubing.
- Eliminate internal stresses and dampen vibration.
- Able to rotate on a single plane and provide a full 360º rotation.
- Can be customized to include dual flow path or multiple ports.
- Compensates for a conical axial motion.
- Compensates for misalignment.
- Allows extension and retraction.